Wednesday, March 6, 2013

still addINKtive Challenge #6 - Colour & Sketch

Back to a colour & sketch challenge at still addINKtive this week & here is my project (I think this sentiment is beautiful):-


& here are the sketch & colours:-


We hope you can join us at still addINKtive this week, by using the sketch OR the colours OR both together!  You will find the challenge & the fantastic inspiration pieces from the rest of the DT here.

Card Components (All SU)
Pool Party, Cherry Cobbler, Island Indigo & Natural White Cardstock, Pool Party, Cherry Cobbler & Island Indigo Inks, Clockworks & Love & Sympathy Stamp Sets, SAB Ribbon, Mini Brads, Needlepoint Border & Argyle Embossing Folders

5 comments:

Lisa Young said...

I love that you and Susan turned the sketch. And I also love that collage background!

Debbie Henderson said...

So pretty how the Cherry Cobbler slivers peek out from under all the layers. Loving those little banners too!

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

I love your stamped panel Helen. I bought that set for the sentiment too but I haven't used it yet. You've inspired me to try it out and use it without the flower. Thanks :)
Love your little ribbon flags too. It's a great card!

Susan Joyce said...

Lovely soft card Helen and I agree the sentiment is beautiful.

Suzanne said...

Hi Helen
I have awarded you a Liebster Award. Pop over to my blog to collect and pass it on. Thanks for your inspiration Cheers Suzanne

http://suziespapercraft.blogspot.com