Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Playground Party Animals & A Colour Throwdown

I have a lovely collection of Dustin Pike's awesome digital images & decided to put some to good use making a Never Ending card.  This was such fun to make (& to play with).  You essentially have four "card fronts" to cycle through.  Here is my version:-
 





There are lots of tutorials available for this type of card, mostly for 6" square cards.  I adjusted the measurements to make a 5.1/2" square card.

I have combined two challenges that I haven't entered before to create this card:-



Love those party animals!  :)

Card Components:
Cardstock:  SU Taken with Teal, Pear Pizzazz (close to Celery), Express-It White
DSP:   Mostly SU (some retired), teal & celery grungy spot pattern from Kaiser
Stamps:  All Dustin Pike digital stamps (Zoo Collection, Freebies & Miscellaneous)
Other:  Copic Markers, White Glaze Pen