Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Paper Players Challenge #103 - Anne Marie's Colours!

This week at the Paper Players, Anne Marie has some fabulous, zesty colours to play with.  Here is my card:-


& the gorgeous palette:-

(click on the graphic to go straight to the Challenge)

I'm not sure if this technique has a particular name, but there are lots of layers. Here's a sideways look:-


The rest of the Team have beautiful creations to inspire you with, so I've listed the links to their individual blogs:-

Lesley Croghan (on a break) - Always Playing with Paper
Amy White - White House Stamping
Ann Schach - The Stampin' Schach
Anne Marie Hile - Stampin' Anne
Dawn Easton - Treasure Oiler Designz
Jaydee - Jaydee's Stamping
Jen Arkfeld - Stamped Silly
LeAnne Pugliese - Wee Inklings
Nance Leedy (on a break) - Canopy Crafts
Vicki Burdick (filling in) - It's A Stamp Thing

Hope you can play along with us.  :)

Card Components: (all SU)
Cardstock:  Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral & Daffodil Delight, White Shimmer
DSP:  Brights Stack
Inks: Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral & Daffodil Delight
Stamps:  Mixed Bunch, Sock Monkey (retired)
Other:  Blossom Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, SAB Brads, Ice Cream Parlor Buttons, Ruffled Ribbon, Dimensionals

9 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Once again you have managed to produce an absolutely gorgeous card. The colours certainly are zesty. Love your design.

Christine Blain said...

This is a very sweet card, Helen. I love your choices of stamps and punches for the flower centres. I've been meaning to try this technique with the Blossom punch; love what you've done with it. Great use of the challenge colours, too.

Amy White said...

Love the way you've used the blossom punch and the different centres you've created for the flowers - so sweet!

Vicki B. said...

Love this Helen, so pretty, love how you used the colors this week!!

Ann Schach said...

So creative, Helen! I LOVE the punched out blossoms!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hi Helen! So nice to have you pop by my blog and say hi again! I am finally getting your links regularly again! Yay! This is such a gorgeous colour combo ... I can see why you couldn't resist it! What a fabulous sunshiny card! Def brings a smile to your face! Hugs xxx

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, I just love the way you've used the positive and negative of that flower die! And your ribbon leaves are too cute!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Helen, this is DARLING! I love how you used the negative punches with the polka dot paper behind them. The floral centers have fun detail too. Have a great day! :)

Nikki Spencer said...

I just love the happy bright colours on this card and especially as it's sitting pretty in my craftroom, it makes me smile every time it catches my eye! Thank you. xxx