Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Owl Calendars

For last week's Inkspiration's Challenge I made a little calendar that was inspired by a gorgeous little calendar I received in the mail from the lovely Christine Blain.

Christine made this adorable little guy on the right & I absolutely love him.  I have taken the main elements of Christine's design, added a little greenery & come up with the calendar on the left, which will be flying off to Tassie.  (*waving "hi" to Lynne*)

Aren't these little guys cute?  (You can click on the image to get a larger view.)


I've listed components for the calendar on the left.

Calendar Components:
Cardstock:  Elegant Eggplant, Soft Suede, Perfect Plum, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Basic Black
Stamps:  PTI Everyday Button Bits, SU Tiny Tags
Inks:  Versamark, Soft Suede, Perfect Plum
Other:  SU Pastels (chalks), SU Owl, 2 Step Bird, Scallop Border & Itty Bitty Button Punch, CM Fancy Corner Punch, EK Corner Punch, Rhinestones, Fiskars Texture Plate, Calendar

7 comments:

Lynne Armstrong said...

She's soooo cute Helen...can't wait to get her :) Do owls fly fast??? lol And you made it purple & green...fancy that! Anyone would think you know me well :)
BIG hugs xx

Paula said...

Oh, these little fellas (or felleses!) are gorgeous. I would like to case this as a card Helen (and Christine!!). They would make a great punchart class!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Wow! These are super cute! And so professional looking! Gorgeous, Helen! Hugs xxaxx

Cindy Major said...

They are so darn adorable!!! Love it!

Holly said...

These are adorable.. They light brown owl is my fav..

Heather Pilz said...

I think those are absolutely wonderful! Where did you get the calendars to make these?

Thanks!
HeatherPilz

Christine Blain said...

You know I love your (Lynne's!) calendar, Helen; all your creative touches are just so beautiful. I feel very honoured to be the "featured stamper" on your blog!