Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Just Add Ink #107 - Just Add Nikki!!!

This week's challenge at JAI is one I just couldn't miss out on, CASEing the beautiful work of Design Team member, Nikki Spencer.  The very first piece of Nikki's work I came across blew me away, with her striking colour combo, & I've been a stalker ever since, lol!

For my entry, I've used the colours from that very first "introduction" & a very beautiful Christmas card of Nikki's, (which I was very excited to receive).  Here's my card:-


You can check out all the other entries & the rest of the JAI Team's take on Nikki's style here, & you can see more of Nikki's fantastic work here.

Card Components:  (SU except as noted)
Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Peach Parfait, Whisper White
Inks:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Peach Parfait
Stamps:  Inspired by Nature
Other:  Early Espresso Satin Ribbon, Finial Press Embossing Folder
Non SU:  Circle Dies, PTI Sentiment Stamp