Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Inkspirations Challenge #65 - Copic Bunny

Hi everyone, it's my favourite day of the week again - Inkspirations Challenge Day!  Here is this week's sketch:-


This is the most versatile sketch, as you will see if you check out all the lovely DT samples here.

I chose to do a rather bright, multi-patterned card this week & to top off challenging myself with that, I borrowed my daughter's Copics (*thanks sweetie*) & printed out this rather quirky little digi stamp by Zlateona Gocheva  (Zlateona Designs at CDAC) to colour.  This is how it turned out:-


Be gentle with me, it was my first major colouring exercise with Copic markers & I don't think I will be giving up my aquapainter any time soon, lol!!!

I pulled out a couple of goodies from "the olden days" - the white gel pen & the deckle edge scissors!  They added just enough interest to the die cut sentiment panel.  :)

Now, if you haven't done so already, go check out the awesome DT inspiration pieces!

Inkspirations Challenges Site Makeesha Brandi Carrie Cindy Helen Ilina Kirsty Lee-Anne Marisa Renée

Card Components:
Cardstock:  SU Pacific Point, X-Press It Blending Card
DSP:  SU Brights DSP Patterns, SU retired 6x6 Hostess Pad
Stamps:  Bunny by Zlatoena
Other:  Copic Markers, CM Circle Cutting Patterns, Deckle Edge Scissors, White Gel Pen, Dimensionals, Versamark Marker & Clear Embossing Powder, Vinyl, Robo