Friday, December 17, 2010

Inkspirations Christmas Blog Hop!

Welcome to Inkspirations Christmas Blog Hop.  You may have arrived from the amazingly talented CARRIE'S site, but if not, just follow your way around the loop to see all the amazing projects.  Enjoy the Inkspiration!

 

I have a couple of things to show you, the first of which is a large, clear glass bauble (80mm diameter):-


which I have filled with stamp pad re-inker & glitter (thanks for the cool idea Jenni):-


But then I have taken it a step further, & personalised them for my sister & her family:-


These baubles came in a pretty unattractive cardboard box, so I have made up some clear cylinders to present them in:-


& here's one filled with two baubles:-


For ages I have been wanting to make an easel card & recently circular ones have started popping up in blogland!  I thought a circular one would look perfect as an ornament & I will be using these as the place setting cards for our Christmas table:-



Our colour scheme this year is purple, silver & white, so I made some matching bon bons (filled with "daggy" purple Christmas hats, yummy chocolates, little purple trinkets, some corny jokes & the all important "snap"):-


Here's a close up of the sentiment on the bon bon (I love this stamp!):-


This final idea popped into my head when I was making the placecards - a Christmas pudding easel card, with a silver spoon resting on the plate to hold the pudding section of the cards upright.....  Hmmm?!


I hope you enjoy these projects, I haven't listed supplies today, but if you would like any details or instructions on any of the above, please email me or leave a question in the comments.  Thank you.  :)

Next stop to visit is the exceptionally clever ILINA!

Have a Merry Christmas Everyone!

21 comments:

Jess said...

i love the easel cards!

Fiona Harrison said...

Hi Helen,
Absolutely gorgeous, you are so creative. Love everything you've made.
Have a fabbo Christmas,
Cheers,
Fi

Christine Blain said...

Helen, you blow me away with your creativity, my friend. You already know that I LOVE the personalised ornaments ... I think the bauble easel card is fantastic ... but the pudding card is sheer genius!! Your projects make me very happy (and much less 'bah humbug' about this crazy season)!! Christine xx

Karen G said...

These baubles are amazing!! I love the way you have personalised them. Also the easel cards are great, and the pudding card is brilliant!!

Karen G

Sandra said...

Fantastic ideas Helen! I LOVE your Christmas pudding easel card!!!

Cindy Major said...

WOW! You knocked this one out of the ballpark, Helen!!! Love the whole set!!! The pudding one just sent me over the edge. How cute is that?!?!? Genius idea with the spoon... Love the personalized baubles as well, in their cute tube wrapping.

Great, great ideas! :D
Cindy

Darla said...

Fantastic ideas, I love your ornaments and packaging!

Marisa said...

These are great!! Love the personalized ornaments :) Great job on the circular easel card - first one I've see and it is fabulous. The pudding one is beyond brilliant with the spoon on it!! Great set of projects :) Have a blessed Christmas as you celebrate with family and friends!

Paula said...

Helen, you have completely outdone yourself with these wonderful projects! I love the personalised baubles. How on earth did you do the names on them?
The circular easels are wonderful too, especially the Christmas pudding!! You clever thing you!

DooDuhh said...

SO-O-O-O FABULOUS!!! The ornaments are gorgeous! What a wonderful idea! I am very partial to the purple ornaments - a superb combo of silver & purple! Do have a marvelous Holiday Season. Thanks for the inspiration!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Wow! What a stunning Christmas table you are going to have this year! Love the colour scheme! The baubles are super gorgeous, too! And ... I love the idea of personalising them and presenting them in a gift pack! Must file that idea away! Hugs xxaxx PS the pudding is sooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

omg, HOW DID YOU DO THE SPOON. This is just amazing. Thanks. april0415@embarqmail.com

Lee-Anne said...

Wow Helen....all such wonderful ideas. I love the baubles with the pretty packaging. Love the easal card you're using for your place settings (love the cracker as well). And, double wow to your pudding easal card. What an amazing idea. You are so clever, thanks for such wonderful inspiration.
Enjoy your week Xx

Pat Jandacek said...

Each one more fantastic than the one before. Wow!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful - everything is beautiful! I would love to have the instructions on how you made the tube for the ornaments.

THanks,
Sue

appledaylady1309@aol.com

THanks for sharing!

KimB said...

HI Helen,

the ornaments are a lovely personalised gift! I loved your bauble easel cards - great idea - and the christmas pudding - well that brought a smile to my face - the spoon was an clever touch :)
Kim

Beedubya said...

Holy cow, lady!!! You rocked the hop! Love them all!

xo B.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love your bauble, it looks beautiful. If you are emailing instructions, I would love to receive them. Julieanne

julieanneroper@live.com

Elizabeth *^..^* said...

Love these ideas!!

Makeesha Byl said...

WOW-WEE Helen your projects are all adorable! I love how you have personalised the baubles too! Thanks for your inspiration, enjoy you break! Love Keesh x

Deb Speijers said...

Oh Helen, I just love your little Christmas Pudding, looks good enough to eat! Love all your other projects too!