Thursday, April 22, 2010

Amore Debutante


This week Makeesha has set another great sketch challenge.  You can play along here


I have chosen to make a card for my daughter, who is doing her deb ball next week.  Here is my (pink & sparkly) creation:-


The image is a digital stamp by the extremely talented Michelle Perkett.  It is called "Amore Fairy".  With Michelle's permission, I have used the very beautiful Amore without her wings *waving Michelle :)*. 

Amore has been printed by laser on watercolour paper & coloured with stamp pad inks & an aquapainter.  Her gown has been highlighted with Dazzling Diamonds & she has glitter pen highlights in the roses (sorry, I didn't quite catch that in the photos - might take another close-up shot later.)  Amore has been popped up on dimensionals.


Okay, here she is looking way more sparkly, but the colour is off.


I have also added Dazzling Diamonds to the word "happiness" to highlight it.

Thanks Keesh & Michelle. :)

Edited to add:

Thanks Keesh for the HM!  :)
 

Card Components
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Watercolour Paper
DSP:  Regal Rose Patterns DSP
Stamps:  Amore Fairy, Heard from the Heart, Vintage Labels

Inks:  Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, More Mustard, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Pale Plum
Other:  Dazzling Diamonds, Label Punch, Dimensionals, Rhinestones

11 comments:

Lynne Armstrong said...

WOW Helen...Amore is absolutely GORGEOUS! A beautiful, beautiful card :)
hugs :)

Chantelle said...

This is so PRETTY. Love the image - it's sweet. You've done an amazing job with this sketch challenge.

ileana said...

So soft and pretty... gorgoeus card Helen!

Julie said...

So I see this card and all my husband hears is, "Ohhh wow!" That bride image is AMAZING and so is the whole card!

Fotf said...

Beautiful :)

Michelle said...

OMG, Helen!! This is gorgeous!! I love the bling on her dress and how you put gloves on her!! This is such a beautiful card!!

Hugs,

Michelle:)

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh my goodness, I just love your card. It is so beautiful.

Keesh said...

OH Helen that stamp is adorable! I had a wee chuckle when i saw it! Love your colouring too. THanks so much for playing! Love keesh x

Amanda said...

This is beautiful. Grats on being in the top 2! ;)

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I have found your blog by way of Patti - lovely! Your creativity is wonderful!

Wishing you a great weekend!

Barbara Diane

Nancy said...

This is stunning, Helen:O) Love the soft colours, and you have done an amazing job colouring this beauty:) Stunning, elegant card!
Thank you for stoppin' by my blog and for your nice comment:)
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs, Nancy;O)