Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Always Shadowbox Card


I was really keen to play along with Makeesha Byl's Inspiration Challenge #17 this week (view Makeesha's challenge) so I had to make a blog! Not something I was familiar with, so I have stumbled along & had some wonderful help, support & encouragement from Lynne along the way. Thanks Lynne :)

The card layout has been jingling around in my head for a while, so this was the perfect chance to get it out of there!

It is based on a shadow box card. The front layer is acetate & the rear panel is cardstock with the bird suspended on his swing in between the two layers.

I created a cutting file for the cage & bird swing & cut them out with my CraftRobo.

Card Components: (mostly Stampin Up)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard
DSP: Windsor Knot
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Versamark
Stamp Sets: Always & matching Always in Bloom Wheel, Sweet Little Sentiments
Punches: Round Tab Punch, Scallop Edge Punch
Other: Grosgrain Ribbon, Acetate