Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Blog Award


Recently *cough, splutter* (was it really 2 weeks ago?) I received a lovely email with a blog award from Melissa.


The idea is to tell three things about yourself & pass the award on to five others.  Well, I have chosen the six Aus/NZ bloggers that you will find on my sidebar, as I visit these blogs regularly!  :)

I thought I would tell about myself by explaining why I have chosen the blogs of these very talented stampers.  :)

Here they are (alphabetically):-

Amanda Reddicliffe & Danielle Daws - Just Add Ink
Together Amanda & Danielle have created the terrific resource/challenge site that is Just Add Ink.  On Amanda's blog you will find beautiful scrapbook pages & on Danielle's blog you will find wonderful creations using the masking technique.  :)
 
Christine Blain - Happy Heart Cards
Christine uses brilliant colour combinations, inspiring me to move away from those "comfortable" colours.   Christine is also one of the members of the Helping Hudson Team who recently fundraised an incredible amount of money to assist young Hudson.  I'm sure many of you will know Christine by the lovely comments she leaves.  :) 

Lynne Armstrong - Doodlebug Designs
Lynne creates beautiful cards & fantastic off the page creations, featuring exquisitely hand coloured images with both Copics & Prismas.  Lynne is my wonderful partner in crime & we often bounce ideas back & forth.  BTW Lynne encouraged me to set up this blog - so you can thank/blame her. lol  :)

Marelle Taylor - ThINKspot
Marelle has a beautiful "clean" & crisp style & you will find lots of great little tips sprinkled through her site.  Marelle's was the first blog I was introduced to & I keep going back!  :)

Makeesha Byl - Inkspirations...

Makeesha's variety of stunning work has always blown me away.  Keesh (& her wonderful DT) provide lots of inspiration & motivation with the awesome Inkspirations Challenge every week and Keesh generously shares a multitude of tutorials on her site.  :)

Paula Dobson
- Stampinantics
Paula creates amazing sponged images & wonderful scenes featuring clever reflections.  You will also find great tutorials at Paula's site.  :) 

So to all of these ladies & to all the other bloggers who generously share their work, "THANK YOU"