Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Vintage Versamark - JAI14


This week the team at Just Add Ink have challenged everyone to "Just Add Vintage".  You can see the Design Team's inspiration pieces & all the great entries here.

To me, Vintage evokes thoughts of lace, pearls & ribbon, so that is what I have added to my creation.  Here it is:-


I have stamped the SU Medallion stamp in Versamark ink (my inkpad is almost vintage - it's at least 15 years old! lol) & then embossed it with white opaque powder. I have softened the silver hardware by painting it with white pearl paint & then scuffing it back once dry.

I have made the card to go with this door hanger:-


For more details, see my next post.

Card Components:
Cardstock:  Whisper White
Patterned Paper:  Sullivans Wedding Collection
Stamp Sets:  SU Medallion, Short & Sweet (?)
Inks:  Versamark, Pink Pirouette
Other:  White Embossing Powder, Satin Ribbon, Lace, Heart Pin, Pearl & Crystal Beads, Half Pearls, Hodgepodge Hardware, Pearl Paint