Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Michelle Perkett Studio Earth Day Blog Hop - Post No. 2


Hi & welcome.  If this is your first visit to my site, please make sure you read both posts, the link to the next stop in your tour (Shelley) is at the end of the next post.  :)

If you are returning for a second visit, here is my second project.

Here is the before shot:-


& here is is after I attacked it:-


 If you are kind of scratching your head, wondering why I've done this, have a lookie here:-


 Instead of a boring old empty picture frame, it has now become a very dressy "whiteboard" for my crafting space (& it matches my cardbox).

The image I have used is Michelle Perkett's beautiful "Just Breathe" mermaid.  She is laser printed on watercolour paper & coloured with stamp pad inks & an aquapainter & then "fussy" cut & mounted under the glass. (BTW I have discovered shooting anything with glass is a nightmare!)



Hope you are thoroughly enjoying your tour around the hop, make sure you go to the bottom of my next post so you can go & visit Shelley.  :)